Register Now
Kane99

A Quiet Place: A Road Ahead

A Quiet Place: A Road Ahead is an upcoming first person survival horror game based on the hit movies of the same name. I assume it's a part of the same universe, so these characters could appear in a future movie. Though I doubt it. If you haven't seen the movies, I won't go into too much detail, but essentially there are monsters that attack at the slightest sound, so you have to be as quiet as possible in order to move around. I wonder how well that is going to work in gameplay. We shall see. 

It's from Saber Interactive and Stormind Games and will release on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series X|S in 2024. 

A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead, an upcoming first-person survival horror game inspired by the movie franchise. In A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead, the road ahead is paved with sound decisions. Prepare to survive a world of gripping atmosphere and frantic terror, where the smallest sound can spell disaster. 

A Quiet Place: The Road Ahead will be available on PC, PS5 (PlayStation 5), and Xbox Series X|S sometime this year.

This game is literally the most anticipated game for me right now. What I mean is, there is no one who wouldn't want to survive in a world where sound is their worst enemy. Also, the thought of making sound decisions to help you avoid danger is so thrilling as well

Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, Lens said:

This game is literally the most anticipated game for me right now. What I mean is, there is no one who wouldn't want to survive in a world where sound is their worst enemy. Also, the thought of making sound decisions to help you avoid danger is so thrilling as well

I was just about to delete this post as it looked liked a double-post, as in that you posted the same reply twice by accident.  It's not a big deal, it happens, but then I realised that this was in fact two different threads about the same game. I didn't notice this until now, otherwise I would have merged these threads together already (doing that now). You obviously noticed this and decided to make the exact same reply on both threads.  Why would you do that instead of pointing this out and/or reporting it?

Anyway, I've merged the threads together with @Kane99's thread given priority as it was posted first and deleted one of @Lens' replies.  Can I ask @Cpvr and others to please check if threads you're about to post are already up and report these errors if you come across them?  Thank you.

Edited by Shagger

3 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I was just about to delete this post as it looked liked a double-post, as in that you posted the same reply twice by accident.  It's not a big deal, it happens, but then I realised that this was in fact two different threads about the same game. I didn't notice this until now, otherwise I would have merged these threads together already (doing that now). You obviously noticed this and decided to make the exact same reply on both threads.  Why would you do that instead of pointing this out and/or reporting it?

Anyway, I've merged the threads together with @Kane99's thread given priority as it posted first and deleted one of @Lens' replies.  Can I ask @Cpvr and others to please check if threads you're about to post are already up and report these errors if you come across them?  Thank you.

Oh! That should be a mistake. 

3 minutes ago, Lens said:

Oh! That should be a mistake. 

A mistake that's very possible to make when you post in a rush.  Calm down, this isn't a race.  Take your time, read others comments, watch the embedded clips if there are any, think about the information and taking the time to formulate an opining instead of posting like you'll stop breathing if you stop posting.

Yeah. I like the films and how they even have to traverse through the woods without wearing shoes.

Imagine you accidentally knock over a jar of pickles in a kitchen. Oh dear. Best to start running. 

🤪