Register Now
killamch89

The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom – Announcement Trailer – Nintendo Switch

This honestly looks interesting. The first game where you actually play as Zelda and not Link 🙂 I like the cloning objects or 'echos" aspect of it too. It's a neat and unique game mechanic for a Zelda game.

On 6/20/2024 at 1:06 AM, Smokey said:

This honestly looks interesting. The first game where you actually play as Zelda and not Link 🙂 I like the cloning objects or 'echos" aspect of it too. It's a neat and unique game mechanic for a Zelda game.

I mean, this series has been around for 30 something years and this is the first time we get to play as Zelda. I've been wanting to do this for a while. I loved using her in the Smash Bros games and I'm glad she's finally a playable character in-game and not a damsel in distress.

This looks great! I knew this was being released and have yet to pick it up but I am liking the look of it already! This has been mentioned but I too also like the idea of playing as Zelda instead of Link. 

Adding this one to my wishlist! 

10 minutes ago, Shortie said:

This looks great! I knew this was being released and have yet to pick it up but I am liking the look of it already! This has been mentioned but I too also like the idea of playing as Zelda instead of Link. 

Adding this one to my wishlist! 

I mean, the irony of us being able to play as Zelda in other Nintendo games such as Smash and Mario Kart but not in the franchise she originally came from up until now is unbelievable to say the least.

Just watched the announcement trailer. The gameplay and graphics look absolutely stunning. I can't wait to explore the new world and also uncover its secrets as well.

2 hours ago, Lens said:

Just watched the announcement trailer. The gameplay and graphics look absolutely stunning. I can't wait to explore the new world and also uncover its secrets as well.

I'm hyped with the trailer. It has epic story and innovative mechanics. Do you think this will surpass our expectations?