Register Now
killamch89

Super Mario Party Jamboree – Announcement Trailer – Nintendo Switch

According to Nintendo, this is the biggest Mario Party yet. Super Mario Party Jamboree launches for the Nintendo Switch on October 17th. It has over 110 minigames, 7 game boards (5 new boards and 2 returning boards), and join up to 20 players head-to-head online in Koopathlon mode. Are you guys looking forward to this game?

Oooh I think my younger brother would like this game. He loves the Mario Party titles. I'll have to send him this video to check out. 🙂 Looks great!

On 6/20/2024 at 1:05 AM, Smokey said:

Oooh I think my younger brother would like this game. He loves the Mario Party titles. I'll have to send him this video to check out. 🙂 Looks great!

To be honest, I also love playing the Mario Party games especially when my brother and cousins are around. It always makes for a fun time with the family and friends.

1 hour ago, Lens said:

Super Mario Party Jamboree is actually coming on October 17th. I think it's the biggest Mario Party we will be witnessing.

same here! The number of minigames and boards are so impressive. I'm excited to try out the new ones and also try to revisit the classics.