Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you ever want spoilers? Under what circumstances?

I'd rather not have any game spoiled for me if I plan on playing at any point in time. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work out that way and games do get spoiled for us from time to time. It sucks because I feel like that really takes away from the enjoyment & experience of the game when you do get around to playing it if you know what's coming or about to happen.

I have always hated spoilers when it comes any video games, whether it be campaign related, new season related or even something that is due to be released that I want to be a surprise. 

I feel that spoilers happen way too often now and in some cases, they can be difficult to avoid. 

I've always avoided spoilers.  I want to enjoy the game on my own when I first play it. 

It is hard to avoid spoilers....especially when you know someone like I do that purposely looks up spoilers and he tells everyone within ear shot about it for some reason I don't understand.

I stand with people who do not get bothered by spoilers. It is rather astonishing to realize how much detail was over looked by not knowing the final result of the story.

When providing suggestions to friends, I like to provide spoilers. This is why it’s important for me to know the plot so that I can recommend according to their preferences. 

They are really nice when one is held up on a game. It’s no longer a case of stressing my brains out! This will help gamers to enhance their skills and continue with the rest of the game without frustration.