Register Now
StaceyPowers

What do you do when you’re missing a game, but don’t have time to play it?

Well. I'd probably be watching playthroughs of said game. Although, I've began utilizing the PS Remote Play App recently to play my PS5 games on my Ipad when I'm on the go. I heard that Steam had an equivalent but I haven't tried it out as yet.

If I am missing a game I have enjoyed playing but I don't have time to play it, I tend to watch others on Twitch or even YouTube playing the game either in videos or in live streams. 

Over the last year or so, my work has taken a front seat and gaming took a back seat. How much I used to game compared to now dropped drastically and I have missed playing the games I used to play as much as I did. Watching others and their videos has helped a lot. 

If I start missing a game at some point or nostalgia hits me at some point for a game, in some cases I can go back and still play that game depending on what console it came out on.  I still have some older consoles still hooked up to a tv somewhere in my house so there are some games I can probably still play. 

I know the feeling because i’ve been there too. What I do is simply to watch the streams which could also be seen as the next best to playing it myself.

On 7/8/2024 at 12:25 PM, Lens said:

I know the feeling because i’ve been there too. What I do is simply to watch the streams which could also be seen as the next best to playing it myself.

Not a bad solution there. Have you tried using the remote play features for your platforms so that you can play your PC games on your console?

For me, gaming takes a back seat if I get busy. But, honestly , in that time I do miss my favourite. I used to play games for hours on end, it’ll be difficult to totally forget it.