Register Now
Heatman

What haven't England sacked Southgate?

England have been the worst team in this Euro 2024 tournament so far in my opinion. Their coach Southgate doesn't seem to know what he's doing right now because they are not living up to their expectations. Also, he's lost with his tactics and players selection. He has Bellingham’s an 8 playing as a 10, Foden as a RW/AM playing as a LW and Trent as a RB playing CM.

This is a complete joke as far as I'm concerned! 

I keep asking why he's still not sacked till now? 

I'm wondering the same thing. How does he make probably the most talented set of English players ever produced look like Sunday League Players? I'd have called Southgate a terrorist if not for the fact that terrorists know how to actually plan and orchestrate an attack. Does that England team look like they know what they're doing? You'd swear that everyone just met each other and were thrown into an international tournament without them participating in one training session together.

On 6/27/2024 at 9:47 PM, killamch89 said:

I'm wondering the same thing. How does he make probably the most talented set of English players ever produced look like Sunday League Players? I'd have called Southgate a terrorist if not for the fact that terrorists know how to actually plan and orchestrate an attack. Does that England team look like they know what they're doing? You'd swear that everyone just met each other and were thrown into an international tournament without them participating in one training session together.

Southgate is simply clueless and is very unfortunate that those in the position to have him removed are not doing anything about it and I don't clearly understand why it is that way because if it was another manager, they would have sacked him by now. 

On 7/3/2024 at 1:25 PM, Heatman said:

Southgate is simply clueless and is very unfortunate that those in the position to have him removed are not doing anything about it and I don't clearly understand why it is that way because if it was another manager, they would have sacked him by now. 

I'm inclined to agree. We've seen other England managers get sacked for less. He's just lucky this English team is full of generational talent.