Register Now
Heatman

Which team will win Copa America 2024?

Both the Cope America 2024 and Euro 2024 are being played right now. Brazil and Argentina will always remain the big guns in the tournament favorite to win it. If I remembered correctly, I think it was Argentina that won it with 1-0 against Brazil. 

Do you think any underdog team will surprise either Argentina or Brazil to win the 2024 Copa America tournament? 

On 6/21/2024 at 7:23 PM, Heatman said:

Both the Cope America 2024 and Euro 2024 are being played right now. Brazil and Argentina will always remain the big guns in the tournament favorite to win it. If I remembered correctly, I think it was Argentina that won it with 1-0 against Brazil. 

Do you think any underdog team will surprise either Argentina or Brazil to win the 2024 Copa America tournament? 

Brazil will do everything within their power to win the trophy. This is simply how I look at it. They have come nearly in the past, but will push to win it this time around.

I'm not sure if I'm being honest. Brazil will go very far but I think Argentina will win it. Brazil just haven't been very convincing and with all that talent at their disposal, the performances have been a bit hit and miss.

On 6/26/2024 at 6:50 AM, Knight Barida said:

Brazil will do everything within their power to win the trophy. This is simply how I look at it. They have come nearly in the past, but will push to win it this time around.

Personally, I also want Brazil to win because it is going to increase the chances of Vinícius Júnior to win the Ballon D'or award which is exactly what I want. 

On 7/3/2024 at 1:23 PM, Heatman said:

Personally, I also want Brazil to win because it is going to increase the chances of Vinícius Júnior to win the Ballon D'or award which is exactly what I want. 

Unfortunately, they dropped out via penalties yesterday. Douglaz Luiz missing a penalty and somebody else missing another cost them against Uruguay.

As I said before the tournament even started, I though Argentina was going to win it and I very much turned out to be right. Colombia had lots of chances but they squandered most of them and paid the price in extra time.