Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games have had the biggest impact on your real life?

I'm not sure I've had a certain game that has impacted my life.

I know when Hogwarts Legacy came out last year, I had to make sure that I didn't spend so much of my time playing the game that I missed work.  I figured the game would probably get taken away from me at some point if I skipped out on work to play it (especially if I did it again and again).  So I made sure to keep going to work so that I didn't loose the ability to play the game.  I figured playing the game some was better than not getting to play it at all. 

I’d have to say pet games and Sim games have made the biggest impact of my life. They inspired me to create a website and become a webmaster. I also learned how to do seo and a lot of other things from playing these type of games. It all started from me playing Neopets in the early 2000’s.

7 hours ago, Cpvr said:

I’d have to say pet games and Sim games have made the biggest impact of my life. They inspired me to create a website and become a webmaster. I also learned how to do seo and a lot of other things from playing these type of games. It all started from me playing Neopets in the early 2000’s.

Some years ago, I won't be saying that pet games are that important to me, but when I began playing it, I discovered that such games have a way of making you feel connected to them, for sure.

Racing games did teach me the basics of driving. When I eventually took my exams it was like a piece of cake. My instructor argued with me that I lied. The way my hands were straight on the highway disproved that I have never held a steering before. I told him it’s the work of Need for speed and GTA.