Register Now
Kane99

Uncover The Smoking Gun

This looks interesting. It's a new mystery adventure where you're tasked with investigating crimes, and attempt to solve them. You have to take what you learned from clues and evidence at the scene to make your case. It also looks like it relies on AI in some way, since you need to question suspects by trying out questions. Check out the trailer below. 

It's available now on Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/app/2492290/Uncover_the_Smoking_Gun/

In actuality,The Smoking Gun is one of the mystery to solve . The challenging puzzles in the game have me hooked all the way and it's very engaging as well. Thanks for sharing this 😁

On 7/11/2024 at 9:08 PM, killamch89 said:

Seems like my kind of game. It's giving me LA NOIRE vibes and that was one of my favorite games to play in the 2010s. I'll definitely keep this on my list of games to watch out for.

I completely agree with you on this. The game's investigative gameplay and also the questioning mechanics reminds me of LA Noire too. And what add realism to the game is the use of AI to generate responses. It's really interesting.

3 hours ago, Lens said:

I completely agree with you on this. The game's investigative gameplay and also the questioning mechanics reminds me of LA Noire too. And what add realism to the game is the use of AI to generate responses. It's really interesting.

I'm so excited to dive into Uncover The Smoking Gun. It's a combination of investigative work and some kind of AI-driven sounds which will make it absolutely engaging and immersive.