Register Now
StaceyPowers

Wrist pain?

On 6/27/2024 at 6:09 AM, Kennysplash said:

It’s only when I play for hours that I notice signs of pain on my hands generally. But these days I cannot afford to play games for hours. So I don’t experience any pain. 

On 6/27/2024 at 1:28 PM, JennyorAlice said:

If my hands or wrists start hurting, it's usually from playing a game for hours on end.  If I start experiencing that, then I'll give the gaming a rest and relax for a while. 

1 hour ago, Lens said:

I know that feeling  too well. It often happens when you play games for hours which can make your wrist give up on you. 

The only reason one should get pains and crimps in your hands after playing a video game, even after an extended period of time, is if there something wrong with your posture, grip or the way you handle or manipulate the UI device, whether it's a mouse, keyboard and especially a controller.  Modern controllers are the product of decades of research, testing and and improvements on the pervious model to make them as ergonomic and easy to use as possible.  They are designed to use used by relaxed hands.  If using them is causing pain, there's something you're doing wrong.  

You don't even want to get me started. As much as I love gaming, sometimes my wrists just can't handle it. Next is to take a break from gaming altogether.