Register Now
Kennysplash

Do you miss playing games when you are far from home?

There are times when you have to travel for quite a long period of time. When you were at home probably you play every two days. But now you have to go weeks or even months without it. How do you feel during those periods? 
Do you miss playing so much? 

I don't normally miss video games when I'm far from home.  Not usually. 

With the Switch, you can take your video games with you as long as you have a way to re-charge it at some point so that kind of solves that problem for me. 

I feel you too well because I know that it's so tough to be away from our beloved consoles for a very long period of time. But you can actually cope with a portable gaming.

I'm rarely away from home for more than a week at a time, but if I'm going somewhere where I know I'm gonna have a lot of downtime, I will usually bring my handheld emulator so I can play GBA games. 

Not really because I usually have one of my devices like my Steam Deck with me so I won't really be missing any gaming. But even if I was to go on a far away trip, I don't think so because it's good take a break from gaming,

It can be so tough especially when you're used to gaming regularly. But, I improvise by staying with gaming forums like VGR to stay connected to the gaming community. 

6 hours ago, Button said:

It can be so tough especially when you're used to gaming regularly. But, I improvise by staying with gaming forums like VGR to stay connected to the gaming community. 

That's a great way to stay connected if you find yourself in that situation. Gaming forums like VGR are very  fantastic way to stay up-to-date on the latest news and trends in the world of games.

On 6/27/2024 at 1:05 PM, JennyorAlice said:

I don't normally miss video games when I'm far from home.  Not usually. 

With the Switch, you can take your video games with you as long as you have a way to re-charge it at some point so that kind of solves that problem for me. 

Well you have found a workable solution. It’s just that the feeling of the switch and console might not be the same. But if it works well for you, great. 

19 hours ago, Kennysplash said:

Well you have found a workable solution. It’s just that the feeling of the switch and console might not be the same. But if it works well for you, great. 

What suits individual needs is what matters most and it doesn't matter whether it's using a controller, keyboard, or even a cloud gaming service. The goal is to enjoy the game.