Register Now
StaceyPowers

Are you happy with the amount of time you game?

When I was playing Hogwarts Legacy last year, I often wished I had more time for gaming. 

Right now, I'm okay with the amount of time I have for gaming.  Normally I can fit in a gaming session (with the exception of Hogwarts Legacy).

Yes, I’m pretty happy with the time that I put into gaming. It's like my escape from reality and It's also like my own personal happy place too 😉

Currently, yes. 

I just got Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door on the Switch (my husband got it for me as an early birthday present).  It showed up right before I was going to have my days off for this week so I've been getting in some decent playing time.

I am enjoying that game, don't get me wrong.  But I don't know if I'm as hooked to this game as I was Hogwarts Legacy last year. 

On 7/11/2024 at 3:11 PM, JennyorAlice said:

Currently, yes. 

I just got Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door on the Switch (my husband got it for me as an early birthday present).  It showed up right before I was going to have my days off for this week so I've been getting in some decent playing time.

I am enjoying that game, don't get me wrong.  But I don't know if I'm as hooked to this game as I was Hogwarts Legacy last year. 

It's so great to hear that you really enjoyed Paper Mario. It's definitely a classic game and it's packed with lot of fun too.  

At the moment I am not happy at all with the amount of time I am spending gaming, due to work and health issues I have barely spent any time playing video games recently and would love to have more time to play the video games I enjoy. 

On 7/13/2024 at 6:24 AM, Lens said:

It's so great to hear that you really enjoyed Paper Mario. It's definitely a classic game and it's packed with lot of fun too.  

I am enjoying it so far. 

I've been limiting myself to playing it on my days off, which I'm fine with.  By the time I get home from work, I only get to sit down for a few minutes before I have to cook dinner, wash the dishes after eating dinner, taking a shower, brushing my teeth and drying my hair.  By this point, I'm too tired to do anything else so I just read some before going to bed.  Reading helps me to relax before going to bed and I also don't want to get amped up playing a video game before going to bed. 

If I'm being honest here, I love gaming so much that it even got to a point that I find myself playing for hours on end. That's crazy 😧. I tend to forget about everything else when I'm playing. 

I’m pretty much contented with the amount of time I spend gaming. I know if I should try and spend more time my work will suffer. Still I play 3 times a week which is more than enough. 

Edited by Kennysplash

19 hours ago, Kennysplash said:

I’m pretty much contented with the amount of time I spend gaming. I know if I should try and spend more time my work will suffer. Still I play 3 times a week which is more than enough. 

That's indeed a great attitude to have. It's very crucial to find a balance between gaming and other aspects of life. It's really important to prioritize your work and other responsibilities too.

On 7/25/2024 at 11:54 AM, Lens said:

That's indeed a great attitude to have. It's very crucial to find a balance between gaming and other aspects of life. It's really important to prioritize your work and other responsibilities too.

That balance is very much important, these bills aren’t going to pay themselves. So I don’t let gaming and work interfere with each other.