Register Now
StaceyPowers

What improvement do you want most to your gaming space?

I would like to have all my video game consoles attached to one tv. 

Right now, all my consoles are spread out all over the house.  I've got 3 tvs in my house and each one has at least 2-3 consoles hooked up to them at the moment. 

There are so many I could name but I'd have to with doing away with this season pass crap as well as multiple editions of games. Like, why was this even a thing in the first place?

I just recently got a new gaming desk as the one I had unfortunately gave up on me. I now have a pink gaming desk with LED lights and so much space for everything such as my console and all my recording and streaming equipment. 

I would love to add a pink gaming mat to my setup though with LED lights when I can.

16 hours ago, Shortie said:

I just recently got a new gaming desk as the one I had unfortunately gave up on me. I now have a pink gaming desk with LED lights and so much space for everything such as my console and all my recording and streaming equipment. 

I would love to add a pink gaming mat to my setup though with LED lights when I can.

That sounds like an amazing setup to me. A pink gaming desk with LED lights must look very incredible. I like that idea.

All I want is comfort and immersion. I can just upgrade my gaming space with an oversized gaming chair, I mean, to be very comfortable while gaming.