Register Now
Cpvr

Sam & Max - The Devil’s Playhouse Remastered Launch Trailer

Sam & Max - The Devil’s Playhouse Remastered version will be launching on Ps4 on August 14, it is the last game in the episodic Sam & Max trilogy, beautifully remastered! When Max stumbles upon a mysterious toy that allows him to glimpse the future, the Freelance Police unwittingly arouse the attention of a host of villains hellbent on acquiring the magical Toys of Power. To prevent the Devil's Toybox from falling into the wrong hands, Sam & Max must face their most frightening adversary yet: the power of Max’s mind.

That's Awesome. Being a huge fan of the Sam & Max series, The Devil's Playhouse Remastered looks very incredible and frankly speaking, I can't wait to dive on it. 

I read that the game's remastered version actually promises a lot of enhanced graphics and audio as well. To add to that, it also offer dynamic lighting and controller support, which is amazing. 

On 7/19/2024 at 5:06 AM, Button said:

I read that the game's remastered version actually promises a lot of enhanced graphics and audio as well. To add to that, it also offer dynamic lighting and controller support, which is amazing. 

That sounds very incredible and the remastered version of Sam & Max - The Devil's Playhouse is definitely shaping up to be a huge upgrade. The enhanced graphics, audio, dynamic lighting, and controller support will definitely make the game absolutely exciting.