Register Now
Cpvr

Delta Force: Hawk Ops PC Alpha Test

Delta Force: Hawk Ops PC Alpha Test release date trailer. Delta Force: Hawk Ops is an online free-to-play action shooter developed by Team Jade. Players will return to the classic series with an upgraded arsenal of weaponry, enhanced visuals, and improvements across the board for modern platforms. Delta Force: Hawk Ops, launching soon for PlayStation 5 (PS5), Xbox Series X|S, iOS, Android, and PC (Steam) with a PC Alpha Test starting on July 18.

Has anyone here played any of the other Delta Force games? Are you looking forward to playing this upcoming Delta force game?

Edited by Cpvr

Sincerely, i'm loving the action in Delta Force, Hawk Ops so far and I can tell you that the alpha test is definitely giving you a great chance to try out the gameplay as well. 

I used to play Delta Force a lot back in the  early 2000s - I'm stoked to see it revived. I haven't checked out this game as yet but I'm definitely going to do it because I've been craving some Delta Force action for the longest time.

On 7/11/2024 at 9:06 PM, killamch89 said:

I used to play Delta Force a lot back in the  early 2000s - I'm stoked to see it revived. I haven't checked out this game as yet but I'm definitely going to do it because I've been craving some Delta Force action for the longest time.

This is a nostalgia alert and I'm right there with you. We all know that Delta Force was an iconic series back in the day, and I'm so excited to see it revived with modern graphics and gameplay. 

3 hours ago, Lens said:

This is a nostalgia alert and I'm right there with you. We all know that Delta Force was an iconic series back in the day, and I'm so excited to see it revived with modern graphics and gameplay. 

what I want to see is now how Team Jade will updates the classic Delta Force formula to suit modern audiences. The trailer looks very promising and it's with improved visuals too.