Register Now
StaceyPowers

What free-to-play games do you enjoy?

At least in recent years, I'm gonna have to go with Destiny 2. It's a very solid shooter, and you can get a ton of value out of it without spending anything.

I used to be addicted to World of Tanks. It was all I played for over 2 years. I eventually had to quit playing for my mental health (the game is fun, but it's also the most rage-inducing game I've ever played), and because I was blowing way too much money on the game.

On 7/16/2024 at 3:01 PM, JennyorAlice said:

The only free to play games I play are on my phone.  There are two that I play and I normally play them during my lunch break at work, once I'm done eating my food obviously. 

I just learnt a great way to pass the time during my lunch break. Thanks for that information mate! Now, I'm curious, what are the two free-to-play games you play on your phone? 

I have been enjoying quite a few free-to-play games recently, they are

Fortnite
Roblox (Many games on there I enjoy)
Stumble Guys
Fall Guys

XDefiant and Valorant are two games I would love to also check out that are free-to-play and hoping to do that soon when I get either the Series X or S. 

Personally, I've got to give it to Path of Exile. This is an amazing action RPG you would like to test and it's totally free. It doesn't even have the no pay-to-win nonsense. Cool right?