Register Now
JennyorAlice

Hard is now easy?

What are some things that use to be hard but you now think is easy when it comes to playing video games?

For example, when I was playing Hogwarts Legacy.....at first, flying on a broom and trying to complete the trial runs against Imelda Reyes was something that was hard and I struggled with it.  Now, I find it easy.  Part of it is I've learned that not all brooms are the same on that game.  The other part of it is I've played and played and played the snot out of that game.  I could probably play those courses with my eyes closed by now. 

This thread made me remember when I first started playing Dark Souls. I'm this game, I found dodging those fast enemy attacks impossible. But after countless deaths and practice, it became very possible for me.

Well, in addition to developers dialing back the difficulty on games for modern gamers, there's also a lot more integrated features in modern games to assist the player do some very difficult stuff very easily.

43 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Well, in addition to developers dialing back the difficulty on games for modern gamers, there's also a lot more integrated features in modern games to assist the player do some very difficult stuff very easily.

Can you be specific and show examples?

Something I always found hard in video games was to play using inverted controls. I always used to struggle every time I tried but the more I stuck at it, the easier I found it to be and now I can use inverted no issues at all. 

I sincerely understand the whole situation about hard to easy thing . I’ve seen this while I was playing The Witcher 3, I used to have some difficulties with the sword fights against the Wild Hunt but after putting in so much time and effort to master Geralt's sword skills, it later became a cakewalk for me.