Register Now
Kane99

Chained Together

Has anyone here played this new game called "Chained Together"? It came out mid June and gained popularity after streamers showcased the game off. It reminds me a lot of that Going Up game, where you had to climb up, and falling would start you over again. Chained together does things a bit differently, and you can guess by the title alone what to expect. It's you and up to 3 other players, all chained together. You have to work together to make sure you don't fall. Failing to work together will result in you falling off, in turn losing your progress. I think I'd get mad at playing it, but it does look like it'll be a bit of fun with friends. 

It's on Steam for $5 - https://store.steampowered.com/app/2567870/Chained_Together/

Oh man, I've actually been seeing streamers that are playing Chained Together nonstop and it's awsome. I would say, it's kind of a blast, but can also be super frustrating if you didn't work together perfectly with your friend.

I've played this with my friends yesterday and it was a blast. I'm not sure if we've almost finished the game but we're at a point where there are some spinning metallic containers that we have to cross and the group keeps messing at that point.

On 7/13/2024 at 2:26 AM, Cpvr said:

I haven’t played it yet, but it does look a lot of fun. Ima give it a go soon!

It's a lot of fun to play with two or more people. It was me and three of my gaming friends that were playing it the last time.

I saw many content creators playing this and most seemed to have a lot of fun with it. It was fun to watch them play especially if they all knew each other. 

I haven't checked it out myself but it's a game that is on my list to check out when I get the chance, very much a unique idea for a game that is different. 

31 minutes ago, Shortie said:

I saw many content creators playing this and most seemed to have a lot of fun with it. It was fun to watch them play especially if they all knew each other. 

I haven't checked it out myself but it's a game that is on my list to check out when I get the chance, very much a unique idea for a game that is different. 

You should play this with your kids. Trust me, you'll all have loads of fun. It takes a lot of great teamwork to reach really far in this game. Everyone has to be on the same page or else you won't get very far.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

You should play this with your kids. Trust me, you'll all have loads of fun. It takes a lot of great teamwork to reach really far in this game. Everyone has to be on the same page or else you won't get very far.

What I'm excited about is its unique concept and gameplay mechanics. The social aspect of it makes it compelling because it's fun playing with friends.

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It does sound like something at least two maybe three of my kids would be interested in so I will have to look into it. I can only imagine how much fun it is, especially with it all being teamwork. 

On 7/17/2024 at 11:57 PM, Shortie said:

It does sound like something at least two maybe three of my kids would be interested in so I will have to look into it. I can only imagine how much fun it is, especially with it all being teamwork. 

I'm always excited whenever I see games that encourage teamwork. It's definitely a very fantastic way to build communication skills.  

On 7/19/2024 at 4:32 PM, Lens said:

I'm always excited whenever I see games that encourage teamwork. It's definitely a very fantastic way to build communication skills.  

I couldn't agree with you more, not only that but the fun that can be had as well in games like this. 

Just last night we were watching Kai Cenat and iShowSpeed playing this game but they had it set up where they were also chained together too, it was great to watch and very entertaining. 

Chained Together sounds like a very  unique and also a very challenging multiplayer game. And its low price point of $5 on Steam makes it even more accessible for those that are curious to try it out.

On 7/17/2024 at 5:57 PM, Shortie said:

I'll warn you that everyone has to be on the same page when taking any actions. If just one person is off in terms of coordination, you won't get very far in this game so communication is key.