Register Now
Heatman

How many players do you think Chelsea will sign this transfer window?

Since the ownership of Chelsea changed hands, their new owner have been very crazy when it comes to buying player during any transfer window.

Last season, Chelsea bought more than 7 new players in the transfer window. How many players do you think they are going to buy this season..? 

Posted (edited)

Enough is enough.  Sorry @Heatman, this isn't your fault, you are merely the straw that broke the camel's back.  I've said it before in PM's, but rumours and confirmations of transfers are going to happen literally hundreds of times throughout the year, especially now that it's the summer. We can't keep having a new topic every time there's a new rumour or confirmation of a transfer of players or managers between football/soccer clubs, it just isn't practical.  And because everyone discussing this subject feels compelled to make a new topic every time, I'll generate the thread myself and stick it to the top of the sports sub forum.

I'll hold an amnesty for a week after I post the topic whare I'll merge any threads on this subject into the aforementioned thread, but after that any new threads on this subject will be deleted. This thread will now be locked, but I'll leave a link to the pinned thread when it is ready.

EDIT:  The pinned thread has been created. Find it here.

Edited by Shagger