Register Now
Shagger

The Transfers Thread

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the

Transfers Thread!

This is the spot to discuss the latest rumours of players, managers, owners, racers, anyone in the world of sports is switching teams or clubs.  This is thread is here to consolidate such discussions into a single thread, so please do not start new threads on this subject, simply post about it here.  A few simple rules:

1. You may discuses both rumours and confirmations of transfers on this thread as well as directly related subjects (Fan reactions, controversies, etc).
  2. Whilst I expect the conversations here will mostly focus on Football/Soccer, discussion on any applicable sport is welcome.
  3. Link to credible sources to inform your fellow members of rumours and confirmations in the transfer market.  Any posts without a credible source may be removed.
  4. Other threads that pop up on this subject matter are subject to deletion without warning, so only discuss transfers here, not elsewhere on the sports sub-forum.  An amnesty will run on this thread for the fist week it is open Ending July 10nth 2024) whare new threads on transfers will be merged, but after that threads will start being removed.  If there are any threads you want merged into this, please let me know I'll take care of it.
  5. All other rules for the forum as stated in our Forum Rules and Guidelines obviously apply here as well.  Be respectful of others and thier opinions.

Have fun and let's get into the good gossip!

Edited by Shagger

On 7/31/2024 at 7:04 AM, Knight Barida said:

The agent of Victor Oshimehn has come out to deny talks that he is heading to Chelsea on loan. This makes me wonder if the deal can still happen.

As of now, nobody knows. We've heard he's being linked with PSG. However, he wants to go to the Premier League. I heard that Arsenal are going to sell Nketiah so they might go for him at the end of the window.