Register Now
StaceyPowers

Moments that shocked you right out of your seat in gaming?

Any moment in a game literally shock you right out of your seat? For me, this was a moment in TLOU Part 2 during a screen/activity where an attack usually would never take place. If you played it, you probably know the one.

BioShock Infinite is that game . It's a game where you're to explore the floating city and confronted with the brutal truth about your past out of nowhere. That's a big shock 😲

The end of the Cell Arc in DBZ: Kakarot. Cell is about to destroy the earth by exploding, so Goku teleports him to King Kai's planet to save the earth, killing himself in the process. A few moments later, Cell teleports back to the arena, fully healed, back in his perfect form, and stronger than ever. I was furious.

On 7/11/2024 at 11:19 AM, HowHammerYou said:

The end of the Cell Arc in DBZ: Kakarot. Cell is about to destroy the earth by exploding, so Goku teleports him to King Kai's planet to save the earth, killing himself in the process. A few moments later, Cell teleports back to the arena, fully healed, back in his perfect form, and stronger than ever. I was furious.

If you watched the anime, you'd know that was the outcome, lol. I actually liked it because for once it wasn't Goku landing the finishing blow on a major villain. It was his son, Gohan.

On 7/11/2024 at 5:19 PM, HowHammerYou said:

Haha, that moment in Kakarot is so infuriating. But honestly , I guess that's what makes DBZ so epic . Do you know that the villains never go down without a fight? 

On 7/13/2024 at 5:58 AM, Lens said:

Haha, that moment in Kakarot is so infuriating. But honestly , I guess that's what makes DBZ so epic . Do you know that the villains never go down without a fight? 

More like they don't go down without 5 or 6 fights.😄

On 7/16/2024 at 2:22 PM, HowHammerYou said:

More like they don't go down without 5 or 6 fights.😄

So true my friend. The number of times Frieza and Cell refused to stay defeated was ridiculous🤣