Register Now
StaceyPowers

What games do you associate most with nostalgic periods of your life?

What games do you associate with periods of your life you are really nostalgic about, which in turn makes the game itself feel more nostalgic? Top of the list for me is Oblivion, because I loved playing it with my cat (who has since died) on the couch next to me.

For me, I will say The Sims. I remember very well how I spend hours building my dream house, and also creating my perfect Sim family.

Metal Gear Solid because it was the first game I even got with the original PS1. I had lots of fun with it and fell in love with the series - they have so many unique characters.

The Sims

I remember playing that as a kid when we still had the Super NES.  Actually we still have that Super NES.  I did have it for a while but it is currently with my younger brother.  His son wanted to play it so I sent it off to his house. 

Pokemon Gold and Silver, as well as the Pokemon Stadium games. When I was in grade school, my friends and I spent hundreds of hours playing those. Pokemon was what really got me into gaming back in the day.

On 7/11/2024 at 4:53 PM, HowHammerYou said:

Pokemon Gold and Silver, as well as the Pokemon Stadium games. When I was in grade school, my friends and I spent hundreds of hours playing those. Pokemon was what really got me into gaming back in the day.

Honestly,  Pokemon Gold and Silver were so amazing and the Pokémon Stadium games were also filled with so much fun especially when played with friends.