Register Now
Kane99

Manor Lords - Real-time tactics city builder

Has anyone here played Manor Lords? It's been out since April on Steam  - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1363080/Manor_Lords/ It also looks to be available on Epic Games and Xbox Game Pass via PC. 

Though it is currently in early access, it seems to be a popular game among Steam users with a very positive rating overall. For those wondering, it's a real time tactics style city builder, taking place in medieval times. I can see some Civ inspiration here. 

I can see why - it has that Age of Empires feel to it so that could account for its popularity. Also, the graphics are pretty gorgeous in my opinion - the tones are quite even in this game.

I haven't play this game since its early release, and I'm kind of loving what I see.  The game's city-building is so engaging and the graphics are indeed very stunning.

Edited by Lens

I've really been eyeing Manor Lords for a while now, and the positive Steam reviews is what have me sold. I like this game because I’m a fan of city-builders and real-time tactics games.