Register Now
Knight Barida

Do you think Samsung does better ads than Apple?

There has been a business war between Samsung in relation to Samsung phones and iPhones. I've watched people say that Samsung creates mindblowing ads that make you decide to buy their mobile gadgets. Do you think it is true?

Usually, Samsung is always trying to bash Apple for something in their ads only to turn around and implement said feature on their future devices and call in revolutionary so their ads aren't really better. I'd admit that Samsung's ads do have more creativity though.

I have known Samsung to bring in some top names to advertise their phones and a lot of the time, these popular people tend to do the ads for them as well which attracts a lot of attention. 

I do believe when it comes to ads that Samsung does them better. 

On 7/17/2024 at 3:40 PM, Shortie said:

I have known Samsung to bring in some top names to advertise their phones and a lot of the time, these popular people tend to do the ads for them as well which attracts a lot of attention. 

I do believe when it comes to ads that Samsung does them better. 

I'd have to disagree and this is from someone who has owned nothing but Samsung products. They do have some great commercials but a good amount of them is Samsung mocking Apple about a feature and then turn around and have that very same feature on their next product.