Register Now
Knight Barida

How much can replace your phone screen?

I believe checking the price of the screen of your mobile device is a good way to find out if getting such a device is the best decision to make. Do you bother checking what price is the screen of the phone you are buying before making the purchase?

To be fair, I don't and that's because I usually have a screen protector and a case on my devices. I've yet to damage a screen on any of my phones. As a matter of fact, many people that have bought my previously used phones have commented if that the phones are in immaculate condition. No scratches, no issues and they're usually cleaned every week.

The last time I replaced my phone screen, it cost $100-125. I got insurance right after that, and I now have a screen protector on my phone as well.

I will be honest, when I choose a phone I don't ever check the price it would cost to replace a phone screen as I am usually pretty careful and don't tend to drop my phone to crack my screen. 

Last year I did have an accident where I dropped my phone and the screen cracked but I can still use the phone. It being a phone I have had nearly two years now, I have chosen to instead keep using it until I can get a new phone rather than replace the screen. 

On 7/17/2024 at 3:28 PM, Shortie said:

I will be honest, when I choose a phone I don't ever check the price it would cost to replace a phone screen as I am usually pretty careful and don't tend to drop my phone to crack my screen. 

Last year I did have an accident where I dropped my phone and the screen cracked but I can still use the phone. It being a phone I have had nearly two years now, I have chosen to instead keep using it until I can get a new phone rather than replace the screen. 

That's why getting a case and screen protector is important. It'll help prevent situations like these.