Register Now
Ajay25

Amazon Previews Throne and Liberty Character Customization, Build Variety, and Powerful Shapeshifting

Open Beta for the MMORPG is coming this month - so excited!

Throne and Liberty is getting its Western release this September, and there’s an open beta set for later this month. Amazon Games is now in promo mode, with a new video delving into character customization and the powerful shapeshifting into animals and huge golems.

Your character will be known as a Starborn. The new preview starts off by setting the tone for the Starborn’s journey in the world of Solisium, before taking us through some of the character customization options for human characters, from different hairstyles, skin tones, accessories, facial features, and more. Then it gets to some of the other fun stuff we'll get to enjoy in the game: shapeshifting. 

The character customization options look so insane. Seeing the different hairstyles and accessories, It's like they're letting us create our own unique work of art, which is so amazing 😍

I'm liking what I'm seeing so far but we need to see some actual gameplay first. I'll say this, the customization options are pretty vast which I like in a game and hopefully, the gameplay is as vast and interesting.

In reality, I'm loving the direction Amazon Games is taking with Throne and Liberty. What got me hooked is the character customization options. It's so detailed and immersive as well.