Register Now
StaceyPowers

Best way to clean inside of PS5?

If you want to clean the PS5 without opening it is a bit tricky, but it's doable. Based on the information I found, Sony recommends us to use a soft, dry cloth to wipe away any visible dust from the exterior and vents. If you want to be more thorough,  you can use a can of  compressed air to gently blow out dust from the vents too . However, it is very important to avoid using vacuum cleaners because they can damage the console's internal components. 

It's always a pain when the inside of your console gets dusty and I know what you mean about not wanting to open it up. 

I tend to use a dry cloth and wipe around the console and use the vacuum on low suction around the vent area, for anything inside, canned air works great for that. 

On 7/14/2024 at 6:07 PM, Shortie said:

It's always a pain when the inside of your console gets dusty and I know what you mean about not wanting to open it up. 

I tend to use a dry cloth and wipe around the console and use the vacuum on low suction around the vent area, for anything inside, canned air works great for that. 

Canned air is a perfect choice for blowing out dust and debris from the interior because this helps to prevent any kind of damage to the components. You feel me?