Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games where you only choose to use 1-2 weapons?

In prior Hitman games, I always found myself using his silverballers and a particular sniper rifle (can't remember the name at the moment but it's extremely powerful and could be silenced). 

On 7/15/2024 at 3:26 AM, killamch89 said:

In prior Hitman games, I always found myself using his silverballers and a particular sniper rifle (can't remember the name at the moment but it's extremely powerful and could be silenced). 

The games is packed with so much flexibility and creativity too. I so much enjoyed especially seeing how different players approach their targets. 

This has been something I have experienced in quite a few games, the two games that I can think of at the moment are Halo and Gears of War. Both of those games there were specific weapons that I preferred over many of the others. 

22 hours ago, Shortie said:

This has been something I have experienced in quite a few games, the two games that I can think of at the moment are Halo and Gears of War. Both of those games there were specific weapons that I preferred over many of the others. 

It's true that having a favorite weapon in a game can really enhance the gaming experience. In Halo, I always use the Battle Rifle and it was so reliable. 

8 hours ago, Lens said:

It's true that having a favorite weapon in a game can really enhance the gaming experience. In Halo, I always use the Battle Rifle and it was so reliable. 

That's good. To be able to master using a particular weapon in a game makes it easier for you to beat the hell outta your rivals in those games.

On 7/18/2024 at 4:00 PM, Lens said:

The battle rifle is one of my favourites too and the one I tend to always go for when I am playing Halo too! I feel that because it was one of the very first weapons I used in Halo, I got used to it and now I don't feel I play as well with another weapon so keep going back to that same weapon. 

2 hours ago, Shortie said:

The battle rifle is one of my favourites too and the one I tend to always go for when I am playing Halo too! I feel that because it was one of the very first weapons I used in Halo, I got used to it and now I don't feel I play as well with another weapon so keep going back to that same weapon. 

It's more like our hands are wired to hold that specific weapon 🤣 . I know that Battle Rifle is definitely a classic choice in Halo.

Hades has quite a few different weapons to choose from, but probably 90-95% of my play time in that game has been with the twin fists. That shit is my jam.

The fact that you've taken a lot of playtime with the Twin Fists shows how much you really enjoy the game and the sense of accomplishment you get from it. That's really impressive!

6 hours ago, Lens said:

The fact that you've taken a lot of playtime with the Twin Fists shows how much you really enjoy the game and the sense of accomplishment you get from it. That's really impressive!

Each and every players gets hooked by the sense of accomplishment that they get from the games that they played. Personally, I've spent hours trying to perfect my Twin Fists skills, and it's actually paid off in a big way. 

On 7/17/2024 at 10:53 AM, Lens said:

The games is packed with so much flexibility and creativity too. I so much enjoyed especially seeing how different players approach their targets. 

Yeah, but I either preferred to indirectly kill them (poisoning, "accidental" tc.) or use things like a sniper to pick them all off.

On 7/26/2024 at 7:10 PM, killamch89 said:

Yeah, but I either preferred to indirectly kill them (poisoning, "accidental" tc.) or use things like a sniper to pick them all off.

For me, I found out that there's something that is so satisfying about outsmarting your opponents that is way better than just going in guns. Poisoning can be the best.