Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games you’ve played that are so obscure you would bet no one else here has played them?

On 7/11/2024 at 5:11 PM, HowHammerYou said:

Red Ninja: End of Honor

Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match

Space Hulk: Deathwing

Evangelion Battle Orchestra Portable

Those are nice choices. I think I can top that more. Seiken Densetsu 4' (Dawn of Mana) for the PlayStation 2 is an action RPG that was only released in Japan and it didn't actually get much attention elsewhere. 

On 7/11/2024 at 11:11 AM, HowHammerYou said:

Red Ninja: End of Honor

Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match

Space Hulk: Deathwing

Evangelion Battle Orchestra Portable

That is some interesting choices.  I've not heard of those games.  Are they any good?

23 hours ago, killamch89 said:
  1. Wonderboy
  2. Oddworld: Stranger's wrath
  3. Primal
  4. Freedom Wars
  5. UnderRail

Wow! That's nice . Let me ask, have you ever heard of 'lSeverance: Blade of Darkness? It's an old action RPG and it'sa pretty challenging too. 

I am not sure how true this is now but when I was growing up, I used to play Alex the Kidd a lot and even thought me and my brothers played it a lot and we enjoyed it, when we mentioned it to our friends they had no clue what we were on about. 

Nowadays I hear of many people having played Alex the Kidd. 

3 hours ago, Lens said:

Wow! That's nice . Let me ask, have you ever heard of 'lSeverance: Blade of Darkness? It's an old action RPG and it'sa pretty challenging too. 

I do know of it - I remember the original game coming out on PC in like 2001? (If I remember correctly) but there's a remastered version of the game that came out in recent years for PC/ Switch as well as last year for the PS5 and Xbox series consoles respectively.

6 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I do know of it - I remember the original game coming out on PC in like 2001? (If I remember correctly) but there's a remastered version of the game that came out in recent years for PC/ Switch as well as last year for the PS5 and Xbox series consoles respectively.

The remastered version is actually a great way to really experience the game with modern graphics and controls. 

16 minutes ago, Lens said:

The remastered version is actually a great way to really experience the game with modern graphics and controls. 

I do have it on Steam but I've yet to play it. I have such a backlog of games, I'm not sure when I'll get around to it.

50 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I do have it on Steam but I've yet to play it. I have such a backlog of games, I'm not sure when I'll get around to it.

I totally understand the struggle to keep up with all the games. It's always exciting to have new games to play, but it can also be overwhelming too.