Register Now
killamch89

What's Your Favorite Farmyard Animal and Why?

You're forgetting the deadly pigs, the angry bulls, the kicking horses, the head butting goats, the biting geese, the attack rooster, and the asshole people.

Oh and by the way, cattle ain't gentle. Trust me on this. I grew up with them all my life.

Edited by The Blackangel

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

You're forgetting the deadly pigs, the angry bulls, the kicking horses, the head butting goats, the biting geese, the attack rooster, and the asshole people.

Oh and by the way, cattle ain't gentle. Trust me on this. I grew up with them all my life.

Geese are always a menace. I've often wondered why they're so aggressive to certain people for unprovoked reasons. I remember going to a park in the US and seeing watching some geese in a pond and couple walked up and the geese just randomly started attacking them.

That’s why you keep a hickory stick or a baseball bat with you. So thar when the dirty bastards think they’re going to get one over on you, you can prove them wrong by knocking the ever living shit out of them.

On 7/29/2024 at 8:14 PM, The Blackangel said:

That’s why you keep a hickory stick or a baseball bat with you. So thar when the dirty bastards think they’re going to get one over on you, you can prove them wrong by knocking the ever living shit out of them.

I loved the video where a goose started attacking a horse and it gave the goose an extremely hard kick which left the goose reeling.