Register Now
StaceyPowers

What video games did you put off finishing?

I don't think I've ever dreaded putting off finishing a game. 

I think that I was sad when I finally beat Hogwarts Legacy last year.  There were so much I liked about that game that I didn't want it to end.  But I didn't dread it coming to an end......just a little sad that I had finally beat it. 

On 7/16/2024 at 3:07 PM, JennyorAlice said:

I don't think I've ever dreaded putting off finishing a game. 

I think that I was sad when I finally beat Hogwarts Legacy last year.  There were so much I liked about that game that I didn't want it to end.  But I didn't dread it coming to an end......just a little sad that I had finally beat it. 

I totally get you because I have had that same feeling too. In that situation , It's a kind of bittersweet feeling. Don't you think so?

I can't say there has ever been a game I have put off finishing because I have dreaded the outcome when it ends, I have always played all games through to the end on a first play and not left it without completing. 

There have been games I have gotten bored of and haven't finished and gone back to weeks or months later. 

9 hours ago, Lens said:

I totally get you because I have had that same feeling too. In that situation , It's a kind of bittersweet feeling. Don't you think so?

It was.  I felt a sense of accomplishment when I beat the game but at the same time I was sad that the game was over.  I still wanted to keep playing.......

12 hours ago, JennyorAlice said:

It was.  I felt a sense of accomplishment when I beat the game but at the same time I was sad that the game was over.  I still wanted to keep playing.......

Personally, I do think that it's a sign of a truly great game, when it actually leaves you feeling that way. It's even more impressive when a particular game can also evoke emotions like that.