Register Now
StaceyPowers

Do you use silly mods?

On 7/15/2024 at 3:23 AM, killamch89 said:

In some instances, I do get silly mods. Like I used to Thomas The Tank Engine Mod for the original Skyrim which replaced all the dragons with Thomas The Tank Engine.

That's so amazing. I can only imagine how silly mods like that can add a whole new level of fun and humor to a game. It's crazy though 🤣.

I can't say I have really used any mods if I am honest on games but I know my sons have on games such as Left 4 Dead on Steam and they tend to use the silly ones. 

There was also a game on VR, can't remember the name that had a mod and it changed what the characters in game say, a silly mod but also funny.

22 hours ago, Shortie said:

I can't say I have really used any mods if I am honest on games but I know my sons have on games such as Left 4 Dead on Steam and they tend to use the silly ones. 

There was also a game on VR, can't remember the name that had a mod and it changed what the characters in game say, a silly mod but also funny.

Mods can definitely add a lot of humor and personality to the games you play. The silly mods are often the most entertaining becuase mods can really breathe new life into games.

On 7/18/2024 at 4:02 PM, Lens said:

Mods can definitely add a lot of humor and personality to the games you play. The silly mods are often the most entertaining becuase mods can really breathe new life into games.

I agree! If I remember rightly there is also a Tellytubbies mod for Left 4 Dead on Steam as well which I know my kids have used in the past. That was an interesting one to see in a game such as Left 4 Dead.

2 hours ago, Shortie said:

I agree! If I remember rightly there is also a Tellytubbies mod for Left 4 Dead on Steam as well which I know my kids have used in the past. That was an interesting one to see in a game such as Left 4 Dead.

That's so hilarious! It's quite amazing to see how creative people can really be when they're given the tools to modify their favorite games.