Register Now
StaceyPowers

What game have you purchased the largest number of times?

One of my friends purchased The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time on,  Nintendo 64, GameCube and on Wii Virtual Console. That's crazy 🤣

Hogwarts Legacy

I have purchased 2 copies of this game........one for my PS4 and another for my Nintendo Switch.  I have never purchased more than one copy of a video game before until last year when Hogwarts Legacy come out. 

On 7/16/2024 at 3:05 PM, JennyorAlice said:

Hogwarts Legacy

I have purchased 2 copies of this game........one for my PS4 and another for my Nintendo Switch.  I have never purchased more than one copy of a video game before until last year when Hogwarts Legacy come out. 

Wow, that's a great dedication right there . I've never ever bought the two copies of the same game before, but I can understand why you did so.

9 hours ago, Lens said:

Wow, that's a great dedication right there . I've never ever bought the two copies of the same game before, but I can understand why you did so.

My hubby calls me a Harry Potter nerd.  I've read the entire series and watched all the movies.  My hubby hasn't read any of the books but he normally watches the movies with me. 

I was really looking forward to this game when it finally came out last year.  I have heard rumors that they're making a sequel and I hope they're true. 

11 hours ago, JennyorAlice said:

My hubby calls me a Harry Potter nerd.  I've read the entire series and watched all the movies.  My hubby hasn't read any of the books but he normally watches the movies with me. 

I was really looking forward to this game when it finally came out last year.  I have heard rumors that they're making a sequel and I hope they're true. 

On the Harry Potter series, I'm so jealous that you've read all the books. I've only read a few of them myself, but I love the movies too.