Register Now
killamch89

How much of a Daredevil are you?

Do you consider yourself a daredevil? What's the craziest or most adventurous thing you've ever done? Whether it's skydiving, bungee jumping, or something completely different, share your stories and let's see who has had the wildest daredevil experience.

I would say that I am somewhat of a daredevil, I have always loved going on the fast and scary rides at a theme park and love the adrenaline rush I get when I do that, my friends and even my mum used to say that I was crazy for enjoying crazy fast rides and scary ones. 

Anything like bungee jumping or even sky diving I have never done and I am not sure I would even be able to. 

On 7/17/2024 at 3:25 PM, Shortie said:

I would say that I am somewhat of a daredevil, I have always loved going on the fast and scary rides at a theme park and love the adrenaline rush I get when I do that, my friends and even my mum used to say that I was crazy for enjoying crazy fast rides and scary ones. 

Anything like bungee jumping or even sky diving I have never done and I am not sure I would even be able to. 

I've done bungee jumping once and it'd take my a lot of mental preparation to do it again. That being said, it was exhilarating!

On 8/8/2024 at 6:59 PM, Cpvr said:

I’m not much of a daredevil at all. I wouldn’t try skydiving or bungejumping. I’d leave that to the pros, lol!

I've done bungee jumping before and although it went smoothly, I'm not sure if I'd ever do it again.