Register Now
killamch89

Have You Ever Tried a Pogo Stick?

Join the discussion if you've ever tried a pogo stick! Whether you're a seasoned pro or a curious newbie, share your best tips, funniest mishaps, and why you love (or hate) bouncing around on these spring-loaded sticks.

Years ago when I was much younger than I am now, I remember trying out a pogo stick many times. I used to have one myself and my friends had pogo sticks as well and we used to play games of who could stay on their pogo stick the longest, and who could travel the furthest on their pogo stick. 

I fear if I was to use one now, I would probably spend more time on the floor LOL

On 7/17/2024 at 3:20 PM, Shortie said:

Years ago when I was much younger than I am now, I remember trying out a pogo stick many times. I used to have one myself and my friends had pogo sticks as well and we used to play games of who could stay on their pogo stick the longest, and who could travel the furthest on their pogo stick. 

I fear if I was to use one now, I would probably spend more time on the floor LOL

Same here - I've been riding motorcycles since I was about 12-13 and I think a Pogo stick is very dangerous. I've done Bungee jumping and would rather do that again than get on a Pogo stick.

On 7/26/2024 at 10:30 AM, The Blackangel said:

I tried it when I was a kid. Every time I would end up on my face, or if I was lucky, my ass. I could never get the hang of it. I rode an 81 Honda before it got stolen. Even if I still possessed the ability, I wouldn't get on a pogo stick again.

For the life of me, I just can't figure out why I'd rather do almost anything else than get on Pogo Stick. It's probably the time where I saw a friend tried to pull off a stunt on it only for the handlebar to hit him in the nuts. For a couple of days, he sounded like he'd been castrated and had a hard time closing his legs.