Register Now
killamch89

Are you a clean or messy person?

Are you someone who thrives in pristine, organized spaces, or do you embrace the chaos of a little clutter? Share your thoughts on what being clean or messy means to you. How does your environment affect your mood and productivity? Share what makes you a clean or messy person.

I would say that I am a clean person, I often joke about having OCD as I hate mess of any kind and have to make sure everything is clean, organized and in place otherwise I just can't chill. 

I have found in the past that my mood drastically changes if there is mess around me, I have kids so sometimes things can get a little messy. 

On 7/17/2024 at 3:15 PM, Shortie said:

I would say that I am a clean person, I often joke about having OCD as I hate mess of any kind and have to make sure everything is clean, organized and in place otherwise I just can't chill. 

I have found in the past that my mood drastically changes if there is mess around me, I have kids so sometimes things can get a little messy. 

I'm also a pretty clean person. While I don't get that upset if it's messy, I'll make sure it's rectified immediately. I don't like to see piles of mess all over the place.

On 7/20/2024 at 2:33 AM, Debashis said:

I am a very clean person as I like to have everything around me clean, tidy and organized all the time. I don't like when things are misplaced. 

Same here. If it happens by accident, I can deal with that but misplacing things on purpose is not ideal for me.