Register Now
Kane99

SCHiM

SCHiM is an upcoming puzzle game where you play as a shadow, and have to use other shadows to traverse the through each level. I really also like the art style, it really looks good imo. Is this something you guys would be interested in? You can find the trailer for it below. You can also try the demo for the game via Steam here - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1519710/SCHiM/

It'll be available for PS4,PS5, PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and the Nintendo Switch on July 18th. 

It looks like an interesting game for sure. I do like the art style as well - I don't know if I'd every buy it. Doesn't really appeal to me but I know someone who loves playing puzzle games like this so I'll bring it to his attention.

SCHiM looks unique to me and I so much in love with the concept of playing as a shadow. Thanks for sharing this  and I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this one too. 

On 7/19/2024 at 12:16 PM, Lens said:

SCHiM looks unique to me and I so much in love with the concept of playing as a shadow. Thanks for sharing this  and I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for this one too. 

One thing I’m curious about is how the shadow mechanics work in practice. Do you think the game has a good balance between challenging puzzles and accessibility for newcomers?

On 7/31/2024 at 11:45 PM, killamch89 said:

One thing I’m curious about is how the shadow mechanics work in practice. Do you think the game has a good balance between challenging puzzles and accessibility for newcomers?

The shadow mechanics seem to be very intriguing and I'm also very curious to see how they play out in practice. But based onwhat I've seen, the game seems to appear striking a balance between challenging puzzles and accessibility.