Register Now
Kane99

KAKU: Ancient Seal

Has anyone here checked out KAKU: Ancient Seal yet? It's an open world action-adventure with RPG elements by Chinese studio BINGOBELL. I haven't heard about this one until now, as it just got a full release on July 11th. It looks pretty ambitious. Check the trailer out for it below. It's currently out on Steam and will release for PS5, and Xbox Series X|S later on. 

I haven't check it out as yet but I'm liking the vibe of this game. It kind of reminds me of Jak and Daxter for some reason - I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this one as it looks like a game with promise.

I hadn't heard of KAKU but the trailer looks pretty incredible. Based on what I saw, the combat mechanics, and the RPG elements are well crafted. I can't really wait to dive into this one.

On 7/19/2024 at 12:06 PM, Lens said:

I hadn't heard of KAKU but the trailer looks pretty incredible. Based on what I saw, the combat mechanics, and the RPG elements are well crafted. I can't really wait to dive into this one.

Personally, I'm really digging the art style and combined with the Unreal 5 Engine, it really makes this game pop.

On 7/31/2024 at 11:47 PM, killamch89 said:

Personally, I'm really digging the art style and combined with the Unreal 5 Engine, it really makes this game pop.

The art style and Unreal Engine 5 combination could be a winning formula. The vibrant visuals and detailed environments are truly very stunning.