Register Now
Kane99

Someone made a fan game for Kendrick Lamar’s “Not Like Us”

Found from this story here - https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/kendrick-lamar-not-us-immortalized-141827189.html

The game is pretty basic, the point of the game is to continually hit an owl as it appears in front, behind, or to the right and left of you, but if you fail to click the owl, or click elsewhere, you lose. The person behind the game is game designer Richie Branson, who has worked for Bleacher Report and even Fortnite. If interested in trying the game for yourself you can try here - https://notlikeusgame.com/

I did a quick game and this is the best I got: 

image.thumb.png.a8a103dbe9d31706ce1547fd0c714173.png

Lets see who can get the highest score here. My score of 16 should be easy to beat. I guess once you hit 17, it gets harder. 

This is what it's all about. Kendrick’s song 'Not Like Us' definitely brought out the creativity in others.

This is a fun game too!

I love to see the fans expressing their enthusiasm through unique projects like this game. The gameplay sounds very simple to me and I'm very curious to try it out. 

20 hours ago, Cpvr said:

This is what it's all about. Kendrick’s song 'Not Like Us' definitely brought out the creativity in others.

This is a fun game too!

That song and BBL Drizzy has really sparked the creativity of others over the internet to replicate them into other forms of media. I love it!

On 7/24/2024 at 2:17 AM, killamch89 said:

That song and BBL Drizzy has really sparked the creativity of others over the internet to replicate them into other forms of media. I love it!

It's so fantastic to see how art can actually spark imagination and also drive innovation as well. It really encourage people to express themselves in unique ways.