Register Now
Kane99

Bootstrap Island

I wish I had a good VR headset right about now. Bootstrap Island looks like a lot of fun. It's said to be a VR survival game, where you're stranded on an island after a shipwreck. You than have to survive on this island while also dealing with potential threats. It's currently available in early access on Steam VR. But I wonder if it will get a release on the Meta Quest 2-3 at some point. https://store.steampowered.com/app/1942110/Bootstrap_Island/

The Bootstrap Island does look like an exciting VR experience and I think that the early access release on Steam VR is a good starting point for the gamers.  

Going by the popularity of VR gaming. Bootstrap Island's survival mechanics could actually make a thrilling experience for the players. I'm so curious to see how the game develops during its early access period.

The idea of being stranded on an island and dealing with threats sounds intense! It’s a shame that it's not available on Meta Quest yet. You might want to keep an eye on the developer's updates. They often announce new platform releases as they get closer.