Register Now
Cpvr

Enlisted

Enlisted, developed by Darkflow Software, is a free-to-play multiplayer first-person shooter set in World War II. Engage in battles across pivotal WWII theaters, from Moscow's snowy outskirts to the Pacific's tropical islands, Normandy's beaches, and Tunisia's deserts. Command a squad of infantry or a military vehicle crew, seamlessly switching between individual soldiers. With an array of weapons, vehicles, and gear, Enlisted offers an immersive combat experience. Available now on PC (Steam), PlayStation 4 (PS4), PlayStation 5 (PS5), Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S.

I totally agreed that Enlisted shows a lot of promise. The switching mechanic and array of equipment options are definitely mind-blowing. What keeps me worried is the balance issues and potential pay-to-win situation. 

I mean, I did try out the beta and it was okay but there were a few minor issues here and there. Hopefully, they fixed most of these issues. One thing I will say is the dev community does tend to interact with us players quite a bit so that's a positive.