Register Now
Kane99

Metal Slug: Awakening

Has anyone heard of Metal Slug: Awakening? I heard it was released in Vietnam in 2023, but I'm hearing it's officially releasing in the US tomorrow (July 18th). 

I've played some Metal Slug games, so I'm kind of interested in this one. But I do have worries with Tencent being involved. It is coming out for PC, iOS and Android. I thought there was a PlayStation release too, but I guess not. Unless it's already available for Playstation.

This is entirely new in the Metal Slug series. I think there is no official PlayStation release announced, but based on the knowledge I had, the game is available on PC and mobile devices.

I've heard of Metal Slug: Awakening.  I'm absolutely very excited to try it make sure that I try it out mysef. It's a lot of fun  and as a fan of the Metal Slug series, I'm looking forward to seeing the  new features.  

9 hours ago, Button said:

I've heard of Metal Slug: Awakening.  I'm absolutely very excited to try it make sure that I try it out mysef. It's a lot of fun  and as a fan of the Metal Slug series, I'm looking forward to seeing the  new features.  

I love  Metal Slug: Awakening. It sparked my interest the more since I heard that it's coming to PC and mobile devices. The previous series have action-packed gameplay, and I'm really hoping this new one  lives up to that standard. 

16 hours ago, Button said:

Metal Slug: Awakening looks like it's going to be a great addition to the series. I'm particularly looking forward to seeing how they've modernized the graphics and gameplay. What are you hoping to see in this new installment?