Register Now
Kane99

Who wants a Deadpool themed controller? You can actually win one.

XPL_Deadpool_V1_16x9_02-befbf3cbd90b01c4c9d7.jpg

I had to share this, looks like Xbox and Disney w/Deadpool have teamed up to bring out a custom themed Xbox Series X|S controller that features a cheeky design that looks like the mercs butt. The xbox site lists it as "Deadpool designs the Cheekiest Xbox Controller". Also the giveaway includes a Series X|S console. 

If interested in your chance to win it, you can find the post from Xbox here - https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2024/07/17/deadpool-wolverine-xbox-controller-deadpool-design/

Also I hope this is fine to post the giveaway here. Wasn't sure if it would be better suited in the deals section or better in the news section. Anyway, you have to be 18+ to enter. Which makes sense considering the subject matter. 

Anyway, what do you think of this controller? I bet it would fit well in hand lol. Also like the rubber design, bet it's comfortable to hold. 

I like Deadpool but I feel weird having a controller molded to look like his butt. The console at least looks pretty cool! Part of me still wants to enter this contest and try to win, but on the other hand I might pass lol.

Well, that's a great opportunity for gamers and for the Deadpool fans too. The chance to win a Series X|S console alongside the controller makes this giveaway even more exciting. 

On 7/22/2024 at 7:09 PM, Ravenfreak said:

I like Deadpool but I feel weird having a controller molded to look like his butt. The console at least looks pretty cool! Part of me still wants to enter this contest and try to win, but on the other hand I might pass lol.

I know right? Why as Deadpool's butt of all things? Imagine touching the controller and it feels like someone's butt - this is going a bit too far for me.

On 7/24/2024 at 2:20 AM, killamch89 said:

I know right? Why as Deadpool's butt of all things? Imagine touching the controller and it feels like someone's butt - this is going a bit too far for me.

The Deadpool-themed controller has a unique design. Despite its features, it might not be to everyone's taste.  What is most essential is for gaming accessories to be very comfortable and functional as well.

8 hours ago, Button said:

The Deadpool-themed controller has a unique design. Despite its features, it might not be to everyone's taste.  What is most essential is for gaming accessories to be very comfortable and functional as well.

I can see that it's assthetic...Come on. The jokes practically write themselves here.

21 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I can see that it's assthetic...Come on. The jokes practically write themselves here.

I see what you did there. its so sure that its unique design will bring a smile to some faces as long as it's comfortable and functional.