Register Now
Knight Barida

Does gaming helps you make more friends?

Gaming can actually be a great way to connect with others and to form meaningful friendships too. It can bring about shared interests as well.

Truly gaming has been a total game-changer for me when it comes to making friends. Come to think of it, I met some of my closest friends through online gaming communities and that's awesome! 

On 7/26/2024 at 7:13 PM, killamch89 said:

I've made quite a few long-lasting friends gaming online. A couple of my gaming buddies and I have been gaming since the early 2010s and one from the late 2000s.

Just like you, gaming has played a significant role in shaping my social connections and friendships as well. I salute you for maintaining these relationships for over a decade. that's quite impressive.

On 7/31/2024 at 10:22 AM, Button said:

Just like you, gaming has played a significant role in shaping my social connections and friendships as well. I salute you for maintaining these relationships for over a decade. that's quite impressive.

Gaming can bring people together and also create lasting connections. This is as a result of shared passion for gaming which actually enhance friendships. 

1 minute ago, Lens said:

I've had a lot of  experiences, meeting people through online gaming forums and communities, and I’ve remained very close with most of them. This is the power in gaming. 

Edited by Lens