Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most beautiful “creature” designs in video game?

What are some of the most stunning “creature” designs you’ve seen in games? These can include designs for literal creatures, but also non-human characters that are particularly far off from looking human.

What a great question you asked! We have seen a lot of video games show us some truly breathtaking creature designs over the years. The most stunning ones that come to my mind are The Colossi from Shadow of the Colossus  and the Dragons from Skyrim.

3 hours ago, Cpvr said:

The creatures(dragons) on Flight Rising are pretty stunning. They’re some of the most stunning graphics I’ve seen in a while.

The level of detail and customization options are so impressive. I remembered spending hours admiring the different designs and color combinations. It's really awesome!

4 hours ago, Lens said:

The level of detail and customization options are so impressive. I remembered spending hours admiring the different designs and color combinations. It's really awesome!

The customization options you mentioned makes it stand out. The design of the dragons, demons, and other creatures are so amazing.

1 hour ago, Button said:

The customization options you mentioned makes it stand out. The design of the dragons, demons, and other creatures are so amazing.

I'd also like to mention Pokémon series. Some of the Pokémon designs are also very creative and beautiful too.  

19 minutes ago, Lens said:

I would also go with The dragons in Skyrim. It's really breathtaking. Their scales, wings, and fiery breath make it so adorable. 

I'm so fascinated by the Machines in Horizon Zero Dawn. The effect are very stunning.

4 hours ago, Button said:

I'm so fascinated by the Machines in Horizon Zero Dawn. The effect are very stunning.

Also, I'm captivated by the design of the Daedra in The Elder Scrolls series.  

17 hours ago, Button said:

I agree with that one especially the Stormbird. I loved the art direction of the Horizon games and I hope they don't veer away from that.