Register Now
Debashis

Cardi B and her music videos

What do you think about the music videos of Cardi B? What do you feel about her showing so much skin in her music videos? Is it really necessary to get views on the videos? Could there be other ways to shoot a video to get more views for the type of music she makes?

To be fair, Cardi B isn't the first female artist to do this and it's usually labels that push women to do this. That being said, I'm not a fan of it either. I wish some things could be left up to the imagination.

On 7/28/2024 at 3:51 PM, killamch89 said:

To be fair, Cardi B isn't the first female artist to do this and it's usually labels that push women to do this. That being said, I'm not a fan of it either. I wish some things could be left up to the imagination.

Exactly. There’s some videos where she doesn’t even dance. Ice Spice shows more skin than Cardi does.

On 7/30/2024 at 1:21 PM, Knight Plug said:

All of these "Shake that ass" songs, or swearing and looking coked outta your mind. It is generally a lot of tuneless slop on the airwaves nowadays. 😌

Agreed. The media is the biggest promoter of this degeneracy. Were are the decent songs about how to live your life in a more positive manner?

On 7/30/2024 at 7:30 PM, Cpvr said:

Exactly. There’s some videos where she doesn’t even dance. Ice Spice shows more skin than Cardi does.

I don't like either to be honest. All they sing about is degeneracy and always talking about sex and drugs.

On 8/9/2024 at 3:52 PM, killamch89 said:

Agreed. The media is the biggest promoter of this degeneracy. Were are the decent songs about how to live your life in a more positive manner?

I don't like either to be honest. All they sing about is degeneracy and always talking about sex and drugs.

I only like certain songs by Cardi, but I honestly don’t like Ice Spice’s songs at all. I like Mariah Carey’s songs the best!

4 minutes ago, Cpvr said:

I only like certain songs by Cardi, but I honestly don’t like Ice Spice’s songs at all. I like Mariah Carey’s songs the best!

Mariah Carey is totally different. She's a more classy musician - I love Mariah Carey too. She's easily in my top 5 female artist. She has such a magical voice.