Register Now
Heatman

Do you prefer the mountains or the beach?

Nature can be very beautiful with how it makes mountain areas to look like with trees and everything around. It's always a place that breed peace. The same thing can be said about beach areas. 

Between both of them, which one do you like spending more time in? 

Beach for me - I love living in close proximity to the sea and I love going to the beach on a weekly basis.  Don't get me wrong, I've been on some fantastic mountain hikes but it still doesn't compare to feeling the sand between your toes, the waves splashing against you. Mother Nature is magnificent.

To be fair I've never been to either one. However I would rather go to the mountains instead of the beach since I love the cold way more than the heat. Plus I would be afraid that I would step on a jellyfish lol. I'm not sure it's one of my fears but it is. :V

48 minutes ago, Ravenfreak said:

To be fair I've never been to either one. However I would rather go to the mountains instead of the beach since I love the cold way more than the heat. Plus I would be afraid that I would step on a jellyfish lol. I'm not sure it's one of my fears but it is. :V

You're missing out if you've never been to the beach. The water hitting your legs, the sun on your skin and the sand between your toes is a feeling only being on the seashore and looking out at the sea can bring. Plus, it's a good place to meditate.

19 hours ago, Cpvr said:

I’ve never been to the mountains, so I prefer the beach. 

You should experience it at least once. The Andes Mountain tour in Colombia is an incredible tour which rewards you with a very picturesque view once you've reached a certain height.

On 8/5/2024 at 7:23 PM, Cpvr said:

I’ve never been to the mountains, so I prefer the beach. 

You need to get into hiking more often. You're going to love it, I can promise you that. 

Shere hills, Plateau state, Nigeria is one of best places I've hiked here. 

49873745_images-2024-08-19T132625_501.jpeg.5450dee3c548c78031e83eb94c340b1a.jpeg