Register Now
Heatman

What are you insecure about?

Do you have any kind of insecurities which makes you worried whenever you're dealing with people? What could that insecurities be about? I have one and it's because of how loud I sound whenever I'm talking. It always sound as if I'm screaming or shouting at the person I'm talking to. It makes me feel bad all the time.

What are your insecurities? 

Relationships.

Despite having been with @Rain Dew for 20 years come October, I'm insecure in relationships. It's gotten this way because until @Rain Dew, every girl I had been involved with cheated on me. Every one of the bitches. I have been the type my entire life that I refuse to trust anyone. I also call bullshit on any claim you make if you can't prove it right as you say it. Prove it, or it's a complete bullshit lie. I refuse to trust anyone or anything for any reason.

I’m the same way. I talk loud as well. I don’t know why either.

On 7/28/2024 at 9:57 AM, The Blackangel said:

Relationships.

Despite having been with @Rain Dew for 20 years come October, I'm insecure in relationships. It's gotten this way because until @Rain Dew, every girl I had been involved with cheated on me. Every one of the bitches. I have been the type my entire life that I refuse to trust anyone. I also call bullshit on any claim you make if you can't prove it right as you say it. Prove it, or it's a complete bullshit lie. I refuse to trust anyone or anything for any reason.

I’ve been cheated on in the past as well, so I don’t trust with ease anymore. That relationship broke me and changed me smh.

On 7/28/2024 at 3:57 PM, The Blackangel said:

Relationships.

I keep asking why people will get into a relationship with someone they know isn't enough for them to cheat afterwards? Why not walk away if you're sure it's not really what you wanted and go for that which you're willing to cheat for..? It's damn crazy with some people. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I keep asking why people will get into a relationship with someone they know isn't enough for them to cheat afterwards? Why not walk away if you're sure it's not really what you wanted and go for that which you're willing to cheat for..? It's damn crazy with some people. 

Are you calling me a cheater?

On 8/19/2024 at 11:14 AM, The Blackangel said:

Are you calling me a cheater?

His English is poor at times. I think he's talking about the person cheating on you - he's actually agreeing with you. I realized that when he responds to me at times.