Register Now
StaceyPowers

Does anyone else just not get into crafting systems?

I actually enjoy it so much. I like the fact that I can immerse myself in the game, and I get a sense of accomplishment when I look at the inventory of what I have built. It’s so much fun for me. 

23 hours ago, Kennysplash said:

I actually enjoy it so much. I like the fact that I can immerse myself in the game, and I get a sense of accomplishment when I look at the inventory of what I have built. It’s so much fun for me. 

It's important to remember that gaming is a great way to express yourself, relax, and tap into your creativity too. It's also a to keep building, exploring, and enjoying as well. 

7 hours ago, Lens said:

It's important to remember that gaming is a great way to express yourself, relax, and tap into your creativity too. It's also a to keep building, exploring, and enjoying as well. 

Gaming offers a wide range of benefits. I mean, this actually extend beyond just an entertainment. We have seen it provides outlet for self-expression, and stress relief.  

On 7/26/2024 at 7:06 PM, killamch89 said:

I'll be honest, I love crafting weapons in-game. Armors are kind of annoying since they usually require lots of ingredients but weapons? They're usually relative simple to make.

There something very satisfying to me about crafting my own weapons. I am really accomplished doing this. 

12 hours ago, Button said:

There something very satisfying to me about crafting my own weapons. I am really accomplished doing this. 

That's awesome! What kind of weapons and armors do you like to craft? Do you typical prioritize ranged weapons or melee when crafting?

20 hours ago, killamch89 said:

That's awesome! What kind of weapons and armors do you like to craft? Do you typical prioritize ranged weapons or melee when crafting?

For me. I don't really have personal preferences in crafting, but I can tell you that so many gamers like crafting versatile weapons like swords, bows etc.

1 hour ago, Button said:

For me. I don't really have personal preferences in crafting, but I can tell you that so many gamers like crafting versatile weapons like swords, bows etc.

I don't really craft myself, but a friend of mine craft. A lot of gamers often prioritize weapons especially those that fit their playstyle and that's exactly what will drive the to crafting their weapons.