Register Now
Ja sa bong

What's your favourite RTS games?

Do you like playing Real Time Strategy video games? Which one's have been your favourite to play for years? The one's I love playing a lot are ;StarCraft II, Age of Empires II and Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2. 

Do you have favourite RTS games? 

On 10/1/2024 at 12:04 PM, Scorpion said:

I’ve always loved playing StarCraft II and Age of Empires II as well! Both offer so much strategy and depth.

To me, StarCraft II and Age of Empires II are timeless games. I pick them up and play at any given point in time. The challenging gameplay is what gets me attracted to them. 

15 hours ago, Button said:

To me, StarCraft II and Age of Empires II are timeless games. I pick them up and play at any given point in time. The challenging gameplay is what gets me attracted to them. 

That's a very good point. What gets me hooked on those games are the multiplayer scenes. You get to enjoy this game more when you play with human opponents. 

On 10/3/2024 at 10:57 AM, GameOn said:

That's a very good point. What gets me hooked on those games are the multiplayer scenes. You get to enjoy this game more when you play with human opponents. 

I also fell in love with the RTS games. They are indeed addictive. I get lost in these games not knowing that I'm on marathon gaming. That's to tell you the extent to which I adore them.